quarta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2011

this is me , just a little girl in a big world.

i believe in forever, and you? i believe in never, and you ? i believe in trust , and you ? i believe in love , and you ? i believe in friends , and you ? i believe in you , and you ?
so ... i believe in millions of shits, and what ? this shits make me happy ! this shits is who i am. if i want to believe "i can fly" let me believe i'm so happy. i'm happy because i have friends, i have a wonderful family - in home , and outside .
this is me , just a little girl  in a big world.

2 comentários:

  1. Há algo em ti que me fascina. Que me dá vontade de sorrir. Há algo no teu olhar que me intimida. No teu toque que me perturba. Há algo na tua postura que me chama à atenção. Há algo em ti que me faz ver-te no meio da multidão. Admirar-te. O teu sorriso prende-me aos teus lábios, a tua forma de falar ao teu rosto. Não sei explicar o que fazes e como o fazes, mas sei que há algo em ti. :$$

    ResponderEliminar